Monday, December 28, 2009

Some Time Has Passed

Some time has passed since my last entry. It took me a couple of years to figure out that I had a blog here. I do so many other things that some times my hard drive gets bogged down and it has to search all the hallways of my mind.

Since my last blog here I have been in and out of jail (Twin Towers), then prison (somewhere near Bakersfield). All because since I started publishing back in the 70's they have been after me for one thing or another. This time for not appearing on a case that was thrown out by the Supreme Court of the USA years ago. I'll tell more about all this later.

Right now I'm sitting in my new office ( it took me 20 years to get an office like this and big pay cut to go along with it). It overlooks the city of Los Angeles and from my window I can see the parking lot of Sam's Hoffbrau (is that how you spell it?) The office is about as big a two man cell at twin towers in Los Angeles and I don't have to worry about any deputies coming to beat me or my cellmates.

I'm glad to be back!

No comments: